Deutsche Bahn UK offers the possibility to buy your one day Cologne WelcomeCard for just
EUR 9.00. Get your personal public transport ticket and benefit from more than 90 offers in and around Cologne. Also, take advantage of numerous additional offers, alone eight new partners provide gastronomic services. Further attractive partners are situated in Cologne’s immediate environs, such as Phantasialand fun park in Brühl, SEA Life underwater world in Königswinter and film studios in Hürth or the Roman glass factory in Linz/Rhein.
To book your Cologne WelcomeCard, call the Deutsche Bahn UK Booking Centre on
+44 (0) 8718 80 80 66 (calls cost 8p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks or mobiles may cost more).
The Cologne WelcomeCard at a glance:
- Free travel by bus or rail within Cologne for one day
- Up to 50% reduction on admission to Cologne's museums and attractions
- Reductions on tickets for theatres, opera, and musicals
- Special rates for coach and bike tours, as well as river cruises
- Special offers at many of Cologne's premier hotel bars as well as the city's pubs and restaurants
- Discounted entry to attractions including Cologne Zoo and Phantasialand